Love always the moment!

Love always the moment!
Live Like someone left the door open! Credit, Martine Lemens via Freeimages.com

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Think Positive

I'll be honest...I'm not happy about this whole weight loss thing...Oh I'll probably like it when its done, but its the whole "in-the-meantime" stuff that has me worried.  I'll miss chocolate, fried chicken, and pizza (all of which are things I consider major food groups)...
The thing is that I'm really looking forward to losing the weight because I'll feel better, have more energy, and be healthier...and what is wrong with that?  Plus I'll be able to see myself in photographs and on camera again with out pretending that I don't know myself on screen.  What's wrong with that?  Nothing!  I'll have to learn to think positively...
And I'll have to learn to say no to my grandma when she gives me those giant bags of cookies...

No comments:

Post a Comment