Love always the moment!

Love always the moment!
Live Like someone left the door open! Credit, Martine Lemens via Freeimages.com

Friday, May 7, 2010

Too Right Brained for Blogging???

I've started the "Diary" Blog...the Weight-Loss Blog...the "Bible Study Blog..."  I've even tried the whole "Pen Name" thing...

Honestly...all of these things were sincere...all were true...I really am losing weight...I really am studying my Bible...I really do things that I like to write down and make my friends read...

I also have the attention span of a chinchilla...

Here's the thing...I am going to blog...I'm gonna blog a lot...sometimes I'll stay on one subject for DAYS ON END...but because of my talent for Mental Leapfrog...I'm committing to no basic subject for this blog...

Now I know some people might be concerned about the title of my blog...those who know me best, however, will know that its true...
If you want to ask me about it though, that's more than okay because...as I said...I basically just want attention...

More Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment