Love always the moment!

Love always the moment!
Live Like someone left the door open! Credit, Martine Lemens via Freeimages.com

Friday, May 14, 2010

Pray for me...

I haven't been posting on my blog all week because I've been tired at night after my new job.  I got up between 3 and 4 am every day and was always at work before 6.  I was enjoying myself.  I got a call this afternoon from the employment agency that referred me to my job saying that the company I was working with didn't want temps anymore and I have been released.

Okay, I am determined to be positive .  I admit my first impulse is to cry and become unhappy again, but how will that help??? God helped me to get this job, so he's sure to help me again...maybe even to find one again through the same temp agency...

Pray for me though everybody.  I need it.


And now for a spotlight...My dad was awesome this week!  I am NOT, repeat N-O-T used to getting up before 6 AM unless someone is dying in the hospital and I get called to the ER or something as a chaplain (and this isn't a daily thing)... Yes I have an alarm clock, but I'm hard of hearing... I tend to sleep through alarms when I'm over tired -- this has often led to tragic scenes involving my rushing around my apartment like a crazy person brushing my hair, searching for my keys and eating breakfast simultaneously...
SO I needed help making sure I could wake up every day... Dad works at a factory very early in the morning (and by early, I mean he starts his shift at 3am...)  He called me every day to make sure I was up.  I think that's great!  I just wanted to thank him publicly...

No comments:

Post a Comment