Love always the moment!

Love always the moment!
Live Like someone left the door open! Credit, Martine Lemens via Freeimages.com

Sunday, May 9, 2010

New Stuff...Starting Over

I'm not good at new stuff...I'm happiest when I've lived somewhere for at least 3 years.  I'm not sure why that is because I love trying new things (new clothes, cool restaurants, visiting places)...Temporarily new things or little new things I'm cool with...I'm just not good at the big new stuff...New jobs, new apartments,...(Okay, the exception here is a new boyfriend...I'm not bad with those...them, I seem to do well with...)

Tomorrow I start a new job and I was visiting my Mom and Dad today (like a good little girl on Mother's Day), and they couldn't understand why I wasn't like totally ecstatic.  Don't get me wrong, I'm pleased I am now employed...But its a new thing...I'm suspicious...WHAT is going to go wrong??? Will I get along with people, you know the usual garbage people whine about on reality shows...

I really am excited though...I've been looking for a job for so long I can't remember what it actually feels like to work full time...

To tell you the truth, the biggest thing I'm worried about is the pop machine...I tend to get tired around 2pm (like most other humanoids) and before I was doing the weight loss thing, that was when I liked my pop...Will I have the will power to drink water instead of pop and avoid candy on break???
Can you feel the suspense growing??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment